The TLK Group would not be complete without Ryan Romano. As Client Concierge, Ryan is dedicated to communicating with those who are interested in the buying and selling process and connecting them with the perfect agent. A natural “people person”, Ryan applies her friendly demeanor and strong organizational and management skills to stay on top of the market. Here are several fun facts about Ryan:
- She graduated from the University of Oregon with a degree in Sociology.
- Ryan can cook anything you throw at her – she won’t be needing a recipe book.
- Since college, Ryan has been active in the fundraising community and organizes efforts based on causes close to her heart.
- Her hobbies include snowboarding and attending music festivals with friends.
- She has a fat orange cat named Jasmine.
Ryan has always taken an interest in communicating with and understanding people, and combined with her love of real estate this makes her the perfect Client Concierge. Her genuine care for everyone she comes into contact with, along with her ability to micromanage, makes the start of the home-buying process enjoyable for everyone. If you would like to get into contact with Ryan and begin the process of finding your dream home, you can reach her at 503-336-7402 or Ryan@TheTLKGroup.com.